Calculates bus route: Click here
affordable – just before getting on board – in all tobacco shops and ticket offices of the subway and train stations including “Roma San Pietro”, ticket machines in all metro stations/bus terminal, and some newspaper stands – and the ticket the “Roma San Pietro” station also accepts payments by credit card:
- BIT (€ 1,00) 75 minutes from the first validation.
- BIG (€ 4,00) until 24.00 the day of stamping for an unlimited number of trips.
- BTI (€ 11,00) valid for 3 days from the date of the first validation, or until 24:00 on the third day including that of stamping, and for an unlimited number of trips.
- CIS (€ 16,00) valid for 7 days from the date of the first validation, ie until 24.00 on the seventh day, including that of stamping, and for an unlimited number of trips.
Can be used aboard:
- on buses, trams, trolley buses and the Cotral bus
- on the metro A and B (for one course, also on both lines, without going beyond the turnstiles)
- on Regional rail trainsi: Roma-Lido, Roma-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti
- on Trenitalia regional trains in 2nd class – urban route (for one trip in one direction) – excludes special connections (110 Open e Archeobus)
*To be valid, the ticket must always be validated at the beginning of the journey and when transships in meter (before the 75th minute due on ticket must be ritimbrato and is valid until the end of the trip).
The tickets machine are installed: on buses, trams, trolley buses and on regional railways train Rome-Giardinetti and Roma-Viterbo and Rome-Lido, in stations to access the subway turnstiles and regional railways Trenitalia SpA
Tourist buses: Click here